Monday, July 8, 2013

Nick caught himself a wall hanger!

My brother is engaged!  He surprised his girlfriend (now fiance) with a big honkin ring on the 4th.  I had the honor of taking their engagement photos on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to officially welcome Jen into the Ellis family! 

A mushy gushy sensitive side note:  My brother, like many of us, suffers from FSD (fake smile disorder).  Normally, when his picture is taken, he has the unnatural forced smile that us photographers love (sarcasm).  BUT...this time he was so happy, you couldn't stop his laughter and natural smile from oozing out.  I think this is a real indicator of how happy he is to be starting his life with Jen.  She definitely brings out the best in him....I don't think I have ever seen him this happy!  (End of mushy gushy sensitive side note)

Here are some of my favorites from their shoot: